Certificate of Approval (COA) Training
This training is mandatory training to work as a crowd controller, property guard or personal guard.
The course includes:
- NZQA unit standard 27360 (4 credits) – Demonstrate knowledge of managing conflict situations in a security context, is a theory-based unit standard to cover what you need to know to deal with conflict when doing security work.
- NZQA unit standard 27361 (4 credits) – Manage conflict situations in a security context. To get this you need to show you are able to deal with conflict when doing security work.
- NZQA unit standard 27364 (4 credits) – Demonstrate knowledge of the security industry in the pre-employment context. This is a theory-based unit covering what you need to know about security work before you start work.
- Reporting of credits to NZQA (within 48 hours of training completion)
- Providing NZQA Record of Achievement to candidates
- Assistance with COA application to Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority (PSPLA) – (application fee not included)
Course duration: 2 days
Cost: $320.00 (includes GST) per person
To achieve a Ministry of Justice security ‘Certificate of Approval’ (CoA) applicants 1) must be aged 18 or over; 2) with no criminal record or clean slate.
For The Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority (PSPLA) application, please contact 0800 4PSPLA or https://www.justice.govt.nz/tribunals/licences-certificates/pspla/
Apply Now – firstname.lastname@example.org